Friday, February 18, 2011

Self Portrait

Dear Little Angel,


As you glance at the attached photo you will understand the meaning of the title, "Self Portrait."  It has become increasingly simpler to understand the mind of a two year old as time together increases with each passing moment.  If one wishes to understand what a two year old thinks all you have to do is simply ask your self, "I wonder?"  I wonder what would happen if I stuck a number of peas up my nose?  I wonder what dad would do if I throw my food on the floor?  I wonder what a green marker tastes like?


The curiosity for life you must feed is as strong as your siblings.  I remember when your older sister found a set of markers when left for a few minutes.  Moments later she appeared colored head to toe in every color of the rainbow every inch of her skin.


No comments: